RATES & POLICIES
- The gym will open 10 minutes before the first class of the day. Staff members will escorting each class in and outside the facility.
- All parents are asked to remain in their vehicles due to COVID-19. (bring students to door to meet up with staff)
- There will be a limit on the number of individuals in the facility at a time for the health and safety of everyone.
- Please put names on everything. We are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Water bottles are welcome in the gym, no sport drinks or soda.
- Please remember to use the restroom before class.
- Classes are rarely cancelled. Check our website, or social media accounts for weather cancellations: @ccheer_tumble.
- Weather cancellations are announced by 1pm for that day.
2021 Tuition Rates:
Tumbling Classes, Privates, & All Star Tuition Rates:
- Tumbling Classes: $65 for the four week Spring3 session. $20 off for second child.
- It's an additional $35 if you wish to take two tumbling classes in a week.
- Mom and Tot Class: $45 for the four week sessions. $20 off for second child.
- Private Lessons: $30 a half hour & $50 an hour. (CASH ONLY)
- $5 off per child if private is shared with multiple children. (Maximum: 3 total children)
- Registration Fee must be paid per session Spring3 Registration fee for new students = $15. ($15 per athlete. Included in $65 tuition price.)
- Summer 2021 Registration fee = $30 ($45 for families)
- Enroll into privates by registering for 'Spring3 Privates' & email us to get your day/time selected at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Again, enrollment must be completed by ALL students new and returning.
- Competition Cheer:
- View our 2021-2022 Session full details under the "competition team" tab here on our website!
- Pricing for our 2021-2022 All Star Season: View Here!
- Payments are due at 1st class or a $25 late fee will be added.
Cash and check payments can be collected from the secretary in our office, please send payment in with child and make sure they turn in payment to secretary at the start of class. Credit card payments can be completed from your parent portal:
There is a $35 fee on all returned checks. Only cash or credit card will be accepted after a check is returned.
- Work out clothing.
- Only cheer shoes, socks, acrobat shoes, or barefoot are allowed.