RATES & POLICIES
- The gym will open 10 minutes before the first class of the day.
- All parents are asked to view your child’s class from the lobby on our camera/television viewing area.
- Instructors will gather athletes in the lobby at the time of class starting to take athletes in gym to begin class.
- Additional belongings such as tennis shoes, sweatshirts, & jewelry must be left outside of the gym.
- No small children may be left unattended in the lobby. They must be seated with a parent.
- Please put names on everything. We are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Water bottles are welcome in the gym, no sport drinks or soda.
- Please remember to use the restroom before class.
- Classes are rarely cancelled. Check our social media accounts for weather cancellations: @ccheer_tumble, & Facebook: Champion Cheer & Tumble Center
- Weather cancellations are announced by 1pm for that day.
2023 Spring & Summer Tumbling Class Sessions:
- Class Options released one week prior to enrollment week!
Multi Athlete + Multi Class DISCOUNTS:
- Discounts applied manually, within 24 hours from time you complete enrollment. You'll receive an email when your portal is updated with discount, "Discount Applied!"
- View Discount Rates below under, "Tuition Rates."
Tuition Rates for Tumbling Classes, Rec Gymnastics, Privates, & All Star Competitive Programs:
- Tumbling Classes:
- Beginner, Intermediate, Tumble 1-6: $175 for eight week, session 4. ($20 off for second child. prorated if joined mid session; email for price.)
- It's an additional $45 if you wish to take two TUMBLING classes a week.
- It's an additional $65 for tumble class, if you choose to take a tumble + non competition/fundamental gymnastics class.
- Example: Gymnastics Rate + $65 for tumble class. (you'll receive email when your discount is applied to your account, will take place within 24 hours)
- Max Family Rate of $240 eight week session 4.
- Gymnastic Classes: (non competition)
- Gymnastic Fundamentals: $175 for eight week, session 4. ($20 off for second child. prorated if joined mid session; email for price.)
- Gymnastics Non Comp: $180 for eight week, session 3. ($20 off for second child. prorated if joined mid session; email for price.)
- Competitive athletes do not receive discounted rate for crossing from cheer to gymnastics.
- Mom and Tot Class: $95 for eight week sessions.
- Private Lessons: $30 a half hour & $60 an hour. (CASH ONLY)
- $5 off per child if private is shared with multiple children. (Maximum: 3 total children)
- Registration Fee must be paid for January 1st, 2023 - May 1st, 2023 = $50. ($60 for families) These are prorated prices for June-August2023) Registration Fee will be reapplied May 1st, 2023. (family accounts, allow us 24 hours to apply discounts)
- Enroll for privates by selecting: '2023 Summer Private Lessons' & email us to get your day/time selected at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Again, enrollment must be completed by ALL students new and returning.
- Please note, some instructors have their own pricing. If you have any questions regarding this please email us.
- Competition Cheer:
- Email us for further details!
- Competitive Gymnastics:
- Classes are set on a month by month bases, not the same billing and/or scheduling as the rec tumbling classes. Email us for further questions!
- Payments are due at 1st class or a $25 late fee will be added.
Cash and check payments can be placed in our dropbox/mailbox located in our lobby/parent viewing area inside our facility. Credit card payments can only be completed from your parent portal.
There is a $35 fee on all returned checks. Only cash or credit card will be accepted after a check is returned.
- Work out clothing.
- Only cheer shoes, socks, acrobat shoes, or barefoot are allowed.