RATES & POLICIES
- The gym will open 10 minutes before the first class of the day.
- All parents are asked to view your child’s class from the lobby on our camera/television viewing area.
- Additional belongings such as tennis shoes, sweatshirts, & jewelry must be left outside of the gym.
- No small children may be left unattended in the lobby. They must be seated with a parent.
- Please put names on everything. We are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Water bottles are welcome in the gym, no sport drinks or soda.
- Please remember to use the restroom before class.
- Classes are rarely cancelled. Check our website, or social media accounts for weather cancellations: @ccheer_tumble.
- Weather cancellations are announced by 1pm for that day.
Remainder 2021 - 2022 Rec Tumbling Class Sessions:
- Winter1 Session = November 1st - December 17th (makeup class information for thanksgiving day has been emailed to parents/students enrolled)
- Winter2 Session = January 10th - February 25th
- Spring Session = March 7th - April 22nd
Tuition Rates for Tumbling Classes, Privates, & All Star Cheer:
- Tumbling Classes: $130 for a seven week session. ($20 off for second child. prorated if joined late; email for price.)
- It's an additional $40 if you wish to take two tumbling classes in a week.
- Mom and Tot Class: $80 for the seven week sessions. $20 off for second child.
- Private Lessons: $30 a half hour & $50 an hour. (CASH ONLY)
- $5 off per child if private is shared with multiple children. (Maximum: 3 total children)
- Registration Fee must be paid for Fall thru Winter 2021 = $60. ($80 for families) Registration Fee will be reapplied after the 1st of the new year, in 2022. (currently in winter1 only, $30 per child for reg fee)
- Enroll for privates by selecting: 'Winter1 2021 Private Lessons' & email us to get your day/time selected at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Again, enrollment must be completed by ALL students new and returning.
- Please note, some instructors have their own pricing. If you have any questions regarding this please email us.
- Competition Cheer:
- Email us for further details!
- Classes are set on a month by month bases, not the same billing and/or scheduling as the rec tumbling classes. Email us for further questions!
- Payments are due at 1st class or a $25 late fee will be added.
Cash and check payments can be placed in our dropbox/mailbox located in our lobby/parent viewing area inside our facility. Credit card payments can only be completed from your parent portal.
There is a $35 fee on all returned checks. Only cash or credit card will be accepted after a check is returned.
- Work out clothing.
- Only cheer shoes, socks, acrobat shoes, or barefoot are allowed.