RATES & POLICIES
- The gym will open 10 minutes before the first class of the day.
- All parents are asked to view your child’s class from the lobby on our camera/television viewing area.
- Additional belongings such as tennis shoes, sweatshirts, & jewelry must be left outside of the gym.
- No small children may be left unattended in the lobby. They must be seated with a parent.
- Please put names on everything. We are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Water bottles are welcome in the gym, no sport drinks or soda.
- Please remember to use the restroom before class.
- Classes are rarely cancelled due to bad weather. Check our website or call, cancellations will be announced by 2:00pm.
2018-2019 Tuition Rates
Non-Refundable Registration Fee: $35 & $45 for families
Tumbling Classes, Privates, & All Star Tuition Monthly Prices
- Tumbling Classes: $55 a month for one class a week, one child. $20 off second child.
- It's an additional $25 for the month if you wish to take two tumbling classes in a week.
- Since classes are by month, once you've enrolled into a class your enrollment will remain till April 30th, 2019.
- To drop a class you must email us with 24 hour notice PRIOR to the first of the next month to avoid automatic charges. Your parent portal will be always be active if you wish to re-enroll at any time.
- Private Lessons: $30 a half hour & $50 an hour. (CASH ONLY)
- $5 off per child if private is shared with multiple children. (Maximum: 3 total children)
- Enroll into private lessons under 'Events.' Located in your parent portal.
- Competition Cheer:
- Payments are due the 1st class of each month or a $25 late fee will be added.
- Tuition is prorated if you join in the middle of a month. (not prorated for vacation or illness)
Cash and check payments can be collected in the dropbox located in our lobby.
There is a $35 fee on all returned checks. Only cash or credit card will be accepted after a check is returned.
We accept cash, check, Visa, Mastercard, and Discover.
Customers now have the option to make a credit card payment online through our Parent Portal
- Work out clothing
- Only cheer shoes, socks, acrobat shoes, or barefoot are allowed.